Out of Hours NHS Urgent Dental Care Service in Cheshire and Chester
Deva Dental Practice provides NHS Emergency Dental Care Service to Cheshire patients for fast pain relief. Nearest NHS emergency dentists: Wrexham, Wirral, Ellesmere Port, Flint , North Wales and Neston.
If you have a Dental Emergency in Chester during surgery hours, please telephone the practice as early as possible and we will ensure that you're offered an appointment on a priority basis. Please make it clear that the matter is not routine and we will do our utmost to attend to you at the earliest opportunity.
Deva Dental Clinic offers emergency NHS dental treatment for patients with acute mouth or dental problems. It is also able to treat a limited number of patients with toothache. The number of patients seen with toothache depends on the availability of senior NHS dentists at Deva Dental Clinic, Chester office.
For patients with mouth or dental problems requiring emergency NHS dental treatment. The following groups of patients are accepted for NHS emergency dental treatment:
- Patients who have suffered trauma to their teeth/mouth as a result of an accident or injury
- Patients with a swelling of the face/jaws (e.g. due to a dental abscess)
- Patients who have bleeding from their mouth (e.g. following removal of a tooth)
- Patients who have severe or persistent ulceration of the mouth
The Deva Dental surgery is able to treat a limited number of NHS patients with toothache.
The number of patients seen with toothache depends on the availability of senior emergency dentist at Deva Dental Clinic, Chester office.Patients seen in the Deva Dental Clinic with toothache are usually given an appointment time for emergency dental treatment, which may be on another day.
- The Deva Dental Clinic is not able to treat patients who have lost fillings, dentures or crowns.
- If you are currently undergoing dental treatment with a NHS dentist in Chester then please contact your Nhs dentist, who is obliged to provide you with access to emergency dental care.
- Please contact your local Primary Care Trust (PCT) - it is their responsibility to help you find a dentist who will be able to treat toothache or other dental problems. 01244 650 300
- NHS Out of hours dental emergency cover in Chester. If you are registered and currently being treated at the Deva Dental Clinic and you subsequently experience any urgent post-operative difficulty after 5pm, an on-call dentist is available to give advice or provide emergency dental treatment.
Chester PCT Dental Emergency Rota & Out of Hours (Mon-Fri, 6.00 pm - 10.00 pm)
If you require urgent advice between 6 pm and 10 pm in the evening, please ring the on call dentist on 07748654782.
If you have a dental emergency on a Saturday, Sunday or a bank holiday, call the emergency clinic at St. Martins on 01244 356802 at 9.45am on the day you want to attend.
If you have an emergency following trauma to your teeth or uncontrolled bleeding or your breathing is restricted due to severe swelling, you should attend the nearest accident and emergency department at the hospital.
1829 Building, Countess of Chester Health Park, Liverpool Road, Chester, CH2 1HJ - Tel: 01244 650 300
NHS DIRECT: NHS Direct telephone number 0845 4647 can help with free health advice and information, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is staffed by nurses and professional advisers.